We are a cleaning company, in the business of offering cleaning services to families, organizations, companies and institutions.
Our philosophy is;
1. Cleaning for health first then appearance. We strive to utilize the; Right procedure, Right tools, Right chemicals, and the Right staff.
2. Treat workers as first class citizens
3. Keep it simple(KIS)
4. Employ the clean syndrome
5. Emphasize safety
6. Minimize environmental harm
7. Exceed expectations
Culture And Inclusion
We believe that the success of our employees and the success of our company go hand in hand. We are committed to the culture that fully leverages our employees’ by promoting an environment where all people make a difference, be heard, be supported, be developed and be rewarded for their contributions. This explains the reason as to why our cleaners have kept with our company for the past 3 years.
1. Recruitment - Background security checks are done during recruitment of staff. We also ensure that those with an interest in cleaning are recruited.
2. Stringent technical training - Our staffs are trained in chemical use and management, vector control, hygiene and sanitation, and green cleaning.
3. Use of green cleaning products - We are conscious of our environment and 90% of the products we use are environmentally friendly.
Among the products that we are currently using are Vinegar, Baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice. Plans are underway to start manufacturing our own green products.
4. We offer sensitization in Asthma, allergies, hygiene and sanitation-This is meant to help our clients make conscious decisions in regard to maintaining a proper healthy environment.
5. Minimize pesticide usage - By use of mechanical, physical and biological controls, we are able to achieve our goals without the reliance on routine pesticide treatments, thus minimizing the exposure levels to harmful pesticides and environmental impact.
Each service is priced differently. The prices depend on the number of labor hours required to clean, location and frequency. In order to avoid giving the customer a false quote a site pre-visit is done to give a better quote.